Grand Velas, RIVIERA MAYA, MEXICO
Hugging the coast where the Caribbean Sea meets the Yucatan jungle, Grand Velas Riviera Maya takes you beyond all inclusive. Savor gourmet cuisine from renowned chefs, bring balance to body and mind with treatments in our holistic spa and unwind in suites with private terraces, plunge pools and uninhibited water views.
Find refuge on the white sand beach or lounge by the infinity pool, paired with attentive service from our concierge. Schedule a massage in the comfort of your suite. Join an exciting excursion to explore lush jungles, underwater caves or Mayan ruins. Or, grab a drink at one of our vibrant lounges. This is luxury re-defined
Let us take you beyond all inclusive, and set you free to relax, play and unwind on the stunning Caribbean coast. Savor gourmet dining at five signature restaurants. Rejuvenate body, mind and spirit with pampering treatments at our holistic spa. Lounge on our pristine white sand beach or in our sparkling infinity pool with poolside and beach waiter services. Explore our magnificent 85 acres, surrounded by the turquoise Caribbean Sea and lush Yucatan jungle. With casual bars, entertainment, Wi-Fi, a business center, high-tech convention center, mesmerizing wedding venues and gorgeous sunset views, we offer more than any other resort in the region.
Your journey to total wellness begins here. Named one of Forbes' 30 Most Luxurious Spas in the World, this calming sanctuary pampers you with rejuvenating skin therapies, soothing massages and ancient holistic rituals that restore and renew. Take an exotic Spa Water Journey to enhance any treatment with the magic of hydrotherapy. Our Riviera Maya Mexico spa resort reveals your true essence.
The Riviera Maya is a stretch of Caribbean coastline on Mexico’s northeastern Yucatán Peninsula. It's known for its numerous all-inclusive resorts, such as those in the town of Playa del Carmen, and its long beaches. To the south, Tulum is home to yoga retreats and the preserved ruins of an ancient Mayan port city, perched on an outcrop above a white-sand beach.
Discover A World Of Global Flavors At Our Riviera Maya RestaurantsTempt yourself with an array of gourmet cuisine curated by renowned chefs from around the world. Savor decadent French dishes. Share an authentic, Italian-style meal. Discover the creativity of Asian fusion. Or indulge in creative interpretations of classic Mexican dishes. Our resort restaurants offer a symphony of flavors for breakfast, lunch and dinner, showcasing incredible international cuisine.
For most dinner restaurants on property there is a dress code of elegant casual. Therefore long pants and closed toed shoes are required for men (shorts, shirts, tank tops, sneakers and sandals are not allowed).
Things to Know:
- Passport Required: For all attendees, a valid passport is required that does not expire for at least 6 months from the day you arrive in Mexico.
- Upon entrance into Cancun you will be asked to complete immigration and customs declarations forms, please make sure you keep the bottom version of the immigration form that is returned to you, you are required to produce this at the airport to depart Cancun. If you do not have this at departure you will need to submit an application for exit forms (additional cost) and can be delayed at the Cancun airport.
- The hotel is located approximately 45 minutes from the Cancun airport. You will be provided transport upon arrival.
- Weather: For end of April, early May the average temp is 81° Fahrenheit (27°C)
- The official language in Mexico is Spanish so remember to be patient!
- Please drink only bottled water on property!