UNICO 20°N 87°W, RIVIERA MAYA, MEXICO
Experience a new category of all-inclusive. Ranked #1 Hotel on TripAdvisor.
Set on the stunning white beaches of Riviera Maya, Unico 20°87° immerses guests in the culture of the region, from the locally-inflected cocktails and cuisines to the art in the rooms. Three unique pools and holistic spa and wellness center drive home a sense of relaxed luxury, while exciting pop-up events insert a touch of spontaneity into the experience.
Five unique dining experiences vary from elevated fine cuisine, to a casual café setting, each offering up a menu inspired by local provenance. An extensive, expertly curated selection of spirits can be found at each bar and restaurant, accented by a mixologist-driven cocktail program.
At UNICO 20°87° Hotel Riviera Maya we embrace the local, from the food and drink, to the spa treatments, to a selection of curated adventures. There is no lack for comfort, with custom bath amenities, a fully equipped fitness center, 24-hour room service, and a personal Anfitrión—replacing the traditional butler service—to serve as your local host. It’s a completely new standard for the all-inclusive vacation.
All inclusive means not having to worry about the details. here's a list of everything that will be included in your stay.
- 5-star adults-only accommodations
- In-room minibar stocked according to preference
- Custom-scented amenities
- Four unique restaurants, including Cueva Siete under celebrity chef Christian Bravo
- Complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi
- Free calls to the Continental US & Canada
- 24-hr room service
- Three bars with a devoted mixology program and a lounge featuring live entertainment
- Poolside and beachside serviceincluding snacks and beverages
- Land and water sports
- Fitness Center with a visiting instructor program
- Daily and nightly events
The Riviera Maya is a stretch of Caribbean coastline on Mexico’s northeastern Yucatán Peninsula. It's known for its numerous all-inclusive resorts, such as those in the town of Playa del Carmen, and its long beaches. To the south, Tulum is home to yoga retreats and the preserved ruins of an ancient Mayan port city, perched on an outcrop above a white-sand beach.
UNICO 20°87° List of Unlimited Inclusions*
True luxury comes in the form of unlimited inclusions - for a 20% service fee, we'll take your stay to the next level with unlimited golf, scuba diving experiences, spa treatments, local tours, and beauty salon & barber shop services.
- Scuba diving experiences
- Select Spa treatments
- Select Beauty Salon services
- Select tours and adventures
*20% service fee on services.
One huge perk at this hotel is the unlimited inclusions. Fuze is covering your first activity selection. After that you are able to charge any additional activities or spa treatments back to your room to be covered by you at check-out. Keep in mind you will only be responsible for the 20% service fee if you choose an unlimited inclusion (see below). If you would like to book a second activity or additional spa treatment please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
50 Minute Relaxing Massage - $36 Service Fee
Manicure (25 minutes) - $6.40 Service Fee
Shampoo & Dry - $10.60 Service Fee
Deep Hydration Facial (50 minutes) - $50 Service Fee
Here is the full details for treatments available:
Treatment Menu - UNICO 20˚87˚ INCLUSIONS Section Only
Inclusion Tours - Not Signature Tours
Things to Know:
- Passport Required; For all attendees a valid passport is required that does not expire for at least 3 months from the day you arrive in Mexico.
- Upon entrance into Cancun you will be asked to complete immigration and customs declarations forms, please make sure you keep the bottom version of the immigration form that is returned to you, you are required to produce this at the airport to depart Cancun. If you do not have this at departure you will need to submit an application for exit forms (additional cost) and can be delayed at the Cancun airport.
- The hotel is located approximately 45 minutes from the Cancun airport. You will be provided transport upon arrival.
- Weather: For May the average temp is 81° Fahrenheit (27°C)
- The official language in Mexico is Spanish so remember to be patient!
- Please drink only bottled water on property!