UNICO 20°N 87°W, RIVIERA MAYA, MEXICO
Experience a new category of all-inclusive. Ranked #1 Hotel on TripAdvisor.
Set on the stunning white beaches of Riviera Maya, Unico 20°87° immerses guests in the culture of the region, from the locally-inflected cocktails and cuisines to the art in the rooms. Three unique pools and holistic spa and wellness center drive home a sense of relaxed luxury, while exciting pop-up events insert a touch of spontaneity into the experience.
Five unique dining experiences vary from elevated fine cuisine, to a casual café setting, each offering up a menu inspired by local provenance. An extensive, expertly curated selection of spirits can be found at each bar and restaurant, accented by a mixologist-driven cocktail program.
At UNICO 20°87° Hotel Riviera Maya we embrace the local, from the food and drink, to the spa treatments, to a selection of curated adventures. There is no lack for comfort, with custom bath amenities, a fully equipped fitness center, 24-hour room service, and a personal Anfitrión—replacing the traditional butler service—to serve as your local host. It’s a completely new standard for the all-inclusive vacation.
All inclusive means not having to worry about the details. here's a list of everything that will be included in your stay.
- 5-star adults-only accommodations
- In-room minibar stocked according to preference
- Custom-scented amenities
- Four unique restaurants, including Cueva Siete under celebrity chef Christian Bravo
- Complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi
- Free calls to the Continental US & Canada
- 24-hr room service
- Three bars with a devoted mixology program and a lounge featuring live entertainment
- Poolside and beachside serviceincluding snacks and beverages
- Land and water sports
- Fitness Center with a visiting instructor program
- Daily and nightly events
The Riviera Maya is a stretch of Caribbean coastline on Mexico’s northeastern Yucatán Peninsula. It's known for its numerous all-inclusive resorts, such as those in the town of Playa del Carmen, and its long beaches. To the south, Tulum is home to yoga retreats and the preserved ruins of an ancient Mayan port city, perched on an outcrop above a white-sand beach.
Things to Know:
- Passport Required; For all attendees a valid passport is required that does not expire for at least 3 months from the day you arrive in Mexico.
- Upon entrance into Cancun you will be asked to complete immigration and customs declarations forms, please make sure you keep the bottom version of the immigration form that is returned to you, you are required to produce this at the airport to depart Cancun. If you do not have this at departure you will need to submit an application for exit forms (additional cost) and can be delayed at the Cancun airport.
- The hotel is located approximately 45 minutes from the Cancun airport. You will be provided transport upon arrival.
- Weather: For May the average temp is 81° Fahrenheit (27°C)
- The official language in Mexico is Spanish so remember to be patient!
- Please drink only bottled water on property!