Marriott Resort & Casino, Aruba
A LUXURY ISLAND RESORT IN ARUBA OVERLOOKING THE POWDER-WHITE SANDS OF PALM BEACH.
Set on Palm Beach, this modern beachfront hotel lies near the end of the hotel strip providing privacy yet close enough access to beach bars and nightlife. Fully renovated guest rooms offer adults sweeping vistas from private balconies.
This Palm Beach Aruba hotel offers premium amenities, including some of the finest restaurants in Aruba. Enjoy yourself at Ruth's Chris Steak House, the Balinese-style Mandara Spa and the 24-hour Stellaris Casino. Experience the fresh and playful Aruba Marriott Beach Resort: Aruba's Playground for all generations.
The hotel has 6 eateries and 2 bars, including 1 poolside. There are also 2 outdoor pools, as well as beach access, a casino, a spa and a gym.
Aruba, a tiny Dutch Caribbean island off the coast of Venezuela, has dry, sunny weather, blond beaches and gentle surf. Constant trade winds keep things cool and cause the divi-divi trees to slope southwesterly.
One Happy Island
Things to Know:
- Passport is required for visitors entering Aruba. You must have 3 months left until passport expires. No visa required for US passport holders
- US passport holders will be clearing customs leaving Aruba, not when entering the US.
- Weather: For February the average temp is 82° Fahrenheit (dry and desert like climate)
- US Dollars are accepted throughout Aruba
- The official language in Aruba is Dutch with the mother tongue being Papiamento but English is spoken island-wide.
- Aruba has pure, refreshing tap water, distilled in the world's second largest saltwater purification plant, and is completely safe to drink.